Maid of Honor
Read the story and answer the questions to test your comprehension.
Brides spend a lot of time thinking about who they want to see at altar when they get married, and not just the groom! A sister or best friend, the Maid of Honor helps the bride get ready for the most important day of her life.
1. What does a maid of honor do?
- a. Buys flower
- b. Helps the bride get ready
- c. Gets pedicures
2. What do brides spend a lot of time doing?
- a. Thinking of what to wear
- b. Deciding who their maid of honor will be
- c. Thinking of who to marry
3. Who is usually the maid of honor?
- a. The sister-in-law
- b. A sister or best friend
- c. The mom